Honeywell Performance Manager - Esmeraldas, Ecuador in Esmeraldas, Ecuador
Performance Manager - Esmeraldas, Ecuador
The Assurance 360 Performance Manager will:
- Manage the Assurance 360 agreement
- Interface directly with the customer focal points to ensure they are well informed and that their specific expectations and requirements are understood and managed.
- Track and report on results contributing to Balanced Scorecard. Analyze results to identify and implement performance improvement opportunities.
- Oversee the incident management process, including escalation where required.
- Oversee remote and site works change management (incl Phoneix test bed works, project works, system upgrades, refreshes and updates) to ensure that approved processes are followed and successful outcomes achieved.
- Manage effective and efficient scope delivery within budgeted cost allowances and identify scope growth opportunities.
- Ensure that Program Plans (incl HSE, Communications, Risk Management, Technology Roadmaps etc) and Program Reports are maintained in a timely manner.
- Coordinate activities of multiple functional groups (as listed below).
Maintain close business network:
Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC)
- Development Engineering (DE)
- Remote Support Centre (RSC)
- Advanced Application Engineers (AS)
- Industrial IT Solutions Consultants (IITS)
- Account Manager, FSM, FOL, SBM & Project Engineering
- Pole and Global Assurance 360 Management.
- Channel Customer issues to the appropriate resources or supporting groups within Honeywell
- Act as a Customer advocate within Honeywell.
A360 Performance Manager Key Areas of Responsibility
- Communication with the Customer in accordance with a contract specific Communications Plan (supported by Stakeholder Analysis and RASCI).
- Ensure compliance with a contract specific HSE Plan.
- Help resolve incidents and troubleshoot problems (including an escalation process for the customer).
- Review system performance metrics and plan / manage accordingly
- Oversee all upgrades and migrations.
- Work within Customer’s change management process
- Serve as a reviewer of all significant change requests
- Include an operational risk/benefit assessment for all significant changes
- Participate in all pre-outage planning meetings and support all On-Process Migrations
- Review and advise the site on all project activities affecting the control system
- Ensure documentation is updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate training needs that would improve system performance or reliability (including Training Needs Analysis, Training Plan and Competency Matrix for Honeywell & Customer team members).
- Manage third party underpinning contracts to ensure cost effective, appropriate quality and timely performance.
- Be a change agent - influence, consult, and lead efforts for sharing and standardizing of best practices and processes within Honeywell and the customer.
- Manage the escalation process (per Incident Management procedure).
- Coordinate with TAC Performance Lead to obtain information on SR status, etc. *TAC Performance Lead coordinates resources such as DE and others to work the Service Requests.
- Ensure that all products, projects, solutions are supportable throughout Honeywell.
- 10% travel required
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred.
- Appropriate technical/business qualification for role
- Six Sigma Certification
- Green Belt Project Execution
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Extensive experience in the Industrial Automation or Relevant Industry
- Systems integration
- Field Service experience
- 10+ years of customer delivery in services &/or project environment.
- Process Automation
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English
- Project Management proficiency
- Microsoft Office Expertise
- Job ID: req92750
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Esmeraldas, ESMERALDAS 80150 ECU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.